Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Articles: Is It Much better to Give or Receive?
12-08-2018, 10:12 AM,
Big Grin  Articles: Is It Much better to Give or Receive?
I dont claim to be an write-up advertising and marketing expert, but I do both. If you require to dig up more about webaddress, we recommend millions of resources people might pursue. I run about 10 write-up internet sites and I submit articles using an auto submitter. I feel that you can make money each methods.

I submit anywhere from five to 25 articles per weeks utilizing a totally free, on the web post submitter to post my articles to hundreds or thousands or sites. American Brewers Guild [Test] | Elvis78 V52 includes further about the reason for it. The articles run from 500 to 1,000 words and are related to whatever it is that I am promoting.

For example, I compose articles about Thailand although promoting my affiliate hotel internet sites geared especially to Thailand. To check up additional information, we recommend you check out: company web site. I also write advertising articles and point them to a assortment of web sites that I run.

Employing the auto submitter, I can get my articles and much more importantly, links to my web sites, all more than the World wide web. The far more links that point back to my sites, the much better the search engines like me.

I have about 10 distinct article internet sites and a couple of blogs that accept articles automatically. I manually approve each and every and each and every post. I like to examine to make positive that the articles are following my submission guidelines. The biggest violators place hyperlinks in the text and far more than 2 links in the resource box. To research more, we understand you check-out: web address. I try to make contact with them to advise them of the guidelines and if they continue, I disable their accounts.

So, which is much better? I would have to say that submitting the articles is the more useful as it gets my links in hundreds or even thousands of web websites. Back hyperlinks are looked upon really favorably by the search engines and I really like to have my links everywhere and for a lengthy time. And, if I am lucky, some marketer or eZine will send out my write-up to their mail list getting me more exposure.

Running the write-up internet sites is a bit time consuming since I have to examine the articles 2 or three instances per day or I get inundated. Manual approval is a must for me because I want to check and make certain the articles are good quality. And with the auto submitters, not a lot of actual people visit the site, just the auto bots. But I still feel there is value given that my personal articles get posted to my article internet sites, I can easily advertise, and they are ranked higher in Google and Alexa.

So, I would attempt to do each but would place the emphasis on obtaining my articles out to the world with hyperlinks back to my web sites. This will get far more traffic and hopefully a lot more sales..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply