Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Poker Guidance In A Poker Community
08-13-2017, 07:24 AM,
Big Grin  Getting Poker Guidance In A Poker Community
Getting good poker guidance can be in accomplished in several ways, you can go buy some poker books and videos and read and watch. The draw back to the films and books is that they don't offer any interaction to you. The other choice is to keep in touch with an area pro that is prepared to educate you on or go to some of the seminars that can be found at the WSOP. A far more realistic option is to locate a poker community on the web that's a decent community of poker players and start getting involved. I like all these tools but I look for a good poker community may be the most practical fun way to get poker advice.

When you search at a poker forum to participate take a glance at some of the topics and articles in the forum and see if you like the experience of the forum and if their is some solid advice. In the event the answer is yes. I would suggest you join and get involved in several posts and observe the interaction is. I have published in several forums and have left some because once I started posting the responses were generally unhelpful or rude. So even though the assistance looks good until you post you wont know how the community is in fact going to respond to you. Like I submitted in a well known forum once. I'd spent hrs studying posts and advice that was given buy other prints of the community. Therefore I made a decision to post and join the posts were very beneficial. At the time I had a difficult time cracking 1/2 no limit games. If you think you know anything, you will perhaps need to compare about linklicious blackhatworld. I submitted a few times explaining my situation and requesting advice on hands. Well I was really disappointed once the replies to my articles were cut downs on the fact that I did not use complete sentences or that my grammar was wrong. Also some body placed 'sentences are your pals' and things such as 'My eyes' exactly about creating a poster feel miserable. Besides that fact I was publishing in a poker community and not soliciting help for my grammar. So my advice on getting a good poker forum is to go perform a research on Google, Yahoo or MSN for the period 'poker forum' and go thru the forum and see if the advice seems good and if the posters appear friendly and helpful.

I have discovered that some of the smaller poker forums are easier to get conversation out of then the large ones like 2+2 forum which is probably among the most well known poker forums on the internet. The situation I came across on this forum is the fact that the relationship is hard to get. More and more of these now have a community of these own, also if you play within an online poker area. I have scanned some of the community an and found some great advice and good beneficial members there. Then when you are looking for a quality poker forum remember the greatest advantage of joining a poker forum is the relationship. You would like in order to post and get feedback from other participants as to your situation. For example you may post something similar to 'I played in an area poker event this weekend and had about 3000 in chips I was in early position and a really aggressive player in front of me that had made several all-in moves. Goes all in again for the next time the blinds are 600 and I have about 2 more arms before I get hit with the blinds. I look down I've AK suited. I called and all the others folded. The guy shows pocket 2's. No Ace or King came and I'm out' Does this sound like a reasonable move or should I've folded my hand it is just A hi after all? Now if you are in a great community you should start to see some comments like: 'How much in the competition was it? Were you near to the money or were their plenty of tables left? I believe the phone call was reasonable based in your earlier observations, the very fact you only had 5-times the blinds left and AK matched has the right choices. Be taught more on our favorite related article directory by clicking linklicious free account. This is a traditional coin drop situation that occurs frequently. Learn new info on this affiliated essay - Hit this web site: linklicious vs. I think the play was correct it only was not every day.' Now-you notice the reply raised some questions and gave view point to the cards about the situation. To research additional information, please consider checking out: account. These are the sort of comments you want to see-in a good poker community.

An important benefit to being part of a poker forum is that you can pose questions and get replies from other poker people that can give you some different view points on a scenario or give you advice on how-to improve your game. Also you can discuss your experience with other poker players and make use of them as a sounding board for any poker practices you may have. I also such as the social part of a community. I've talked and shared poker experiences with people form throughout the world due to a poker forum. So go and find you a community and start posting!!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply