Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Money With Squidoo - 3
07-17-2017, 03:51 PM,
Big Grin  Making Money With Squidoo - 3
Thousands of marketers have realized the incredible profit-generating great things about Squidoo. The time to capitalize on this fairly new Web 2.0 marketing opportunity is certainly now. As Squidoo's recognition continues to grow, the option of niche keyword contact brands may decline. By this writing, there are still highly profitable niche keywords open to use as niche contact games.

There are lots of important steps you'll need to implement to ensure success, if your need is to create a profit with your Squidoo lenses.

1. Perform serious keyword research on your lens. That has to be your first step. The key words in-the title of your Squidoo lens are just as essential since the title of any site. Should you desire to discover more on my link building techniques, we recommend many databases you might consider investigating. Work with a good keyword device including Overture as well as Good Keywords to find keywords which are searched between 2,000 and 50,000 times monthly. Even though Squidoo is doing very well in the major search engines, I would perhaps not be over-zealous and use key words which can be sought out over 50,000 times per month. I discovered quality link building by browsing Bing. Squidoo allows you to publish up to 20 tags, so you must use all 20 tags and be sure to use 3-4 keyword terms to make up each keyword. They appear to work better with Squidoo.

2. Give useful material on your Squidoo contacts such as articles and product reviews. This can improve your contacts' popularity with consumers and with the various search engines. Also, dont flood your lens with a lot of affiliate links as this could be seen as spamming from the Squidoo staff and may get your lens removed. One-to three internet links is enough. You will also have to use at the very least three additional modules. I would suggest utilising the RSS, Amazon and E-bay adventures. RSS feeds will provide content for your lens that is always attractive to the search engines. Make certain the RSS feed you utilize is relative and updated often.

3. Find quality incoming links to your Squidoo lens. This is very important to your ranks in the major search engines. My brother found out about buy backlinks by browsing Bing. The web sites which link to your Squidoo lens must have a page rank of 4 or higher. Incoming links that work well with Squidoo are social bookmarking sites, labeled advertisement sites like Craigslist and social networking sites like YouTube and MySpace. Be sure to follow these websites' directions. It is also a good idea to put a to your Squidoo site on your blog.. We discovered quality backlinks by searching Google Books.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply